Search Here

Breaking News

Cover letter for the post of an English Teacher

Write Application for the post of an English Teacher


Jabin Tasnim

Hearts,81/ka,3rd Floor,

P.C. Culture Housing Shaymoli,Dhaka-1215

 

 

8th November,2020

The Principal

Dhanmondi Ideal College

65, Central Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205.

 

Subject :Application for the post of an English Teacher

Dear Sir,

From a reliable source I came to know that your reputed college will recruit some teachers for English Department .I would like to apply for the post of an English Teacher.

I have a strong understanding of English Language and Literature which would be able to convey the information effectively to students. College teaching involves a different skill set than school level education and I would be able to meet that quality. Because of my extensive knowledge of the English Language and Literature, I am well-equipped to develop course syllabuses, select textbooks and design tests and lectures over the subject matter.

I believe working in a reputed College like your one will provide me excellent opportunity for my career growth in the area of teaching. I am confident that, if provided the opportunity to serve your college, I will prove myself to be an important asset for your college through my dedication, sincerity and highest level of professionalism.

I would request for an audition at your convenience. For any query you can reach me at my mobile 0173345*****.You can also email me at samiahabiba111@gmail.com.

Thank You,

Yours truly,

 

Jabin

Encl:

        1. Curriculum Vitae

        2. Photographs

        3. Photocopy of certificates.        

 

No comments